Where do I go to get a judicial bypass?

If you want a judicial bypass to get an abortion, you must first apply in person at a courthouse. Please find below a list of countycourthouses and details on where to go below.

Florida residents: If you are concerned about privacy you can go to a courthouse in another county, but it must be in the circuit where you live. Florida counties are grouped together to form 20 circuits, find your county on the map or list below to determine which circuit you live in.

Non-Florida residents



Related Questions