Wear something comfortable but remember you want to show yourself in the best way possible. If you have questions about what to wear, talk with your lawyer.
- Where do I go to get a judicial bypass?
- What forms do I need?
- What will the judge consider?
- Do I need a lawyer?
- How long does it take to get a judicial bypass?
- Does it cost money to get a judicial bypass?
- Will anyone know if I get a judicial bypass for abortion?
- What kinds of questions will the judge ask me?
- What do I wear to court?
- What happens if my hearing is scheduled during a school day?
- Does the other person involved in my pregnancy have a say about whether I choose to have an abortion?
- Do I have to be a US citizen to have an abortion? What if I don’t speak English well?
- Can I change my mind after I get the bypass?
- What if the judge denies my request for a bypass?